Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 Feedback In:

Overall, I would rate the quality of the comments and feedback I'm receiving from other students to be top tier.  I don't mind harsh critics to my stories because I know I'm not a great writer and there's always room to improve.  On top of that, most critiques about stories or writing I feel like is based of personal opinion anyways (unless it's about grammar or punctuation).  With that being said, I will definitely consider the feedback I receive and may change the plot or style of my writing IF I truly think it would make the story better.

Feedback Out:

For feedback that I have put on other students' posts, I would say I also give good feedback.  I'm tentative to put critiques or suggestions, but I make advises in the nicest way possible.  When it comes to making good comments or praising someones story, I think that I let them know what I liked very clearly.  Throughout the semester, I've been impressed with a lot of stories, so commenting supportive things or complimenting other stories is easy.

Blog Comments:

I hadn't read the comments on my Introduction post in a while, so going back I was really happy to see what others said.  I'm glad my Introduction was creative and engaging for viewers.  It also reminded me of the type of content I should put on my blog to make it more personal and interesting.  I hope to connect more with my peers in the future.

Looking Forward:

I think that the feedback assignments are already useful for myself, though I can't speak for others.  There's really no changes that I would want to make on my Comment Wall or my Introduction.  I think that in the future, I will respond to comments that I receive to be able to connect more with other students and let them know I appreciate what they write. 

Image: 

Optimizing Feedback.  GrowthMindsetMemes.

I chose this image because I like the way it looks and think it's a great way that neatly conveys the information.  I like the organization of the content, and it's easy to read and understand.  





Comments

Popular Posts