Assignments

 The semester-long project of 'storybooks' is a completely new concept for me.  I have never taken a class where writing a story was such an integral and habitual task in the course, so I am excited to try it out.  I do enjoy writing and I think that the multiple posts and topics that are to be written for this class will give me an opportunity to try taking a hobby more seriously.  

I enjoyed learning about Dweck's 'Growth Mindset' and I think that it's an important skill to have and to remind yourself of, so I'm also very glad that the extra credit assignments include expanding more on this topic.  The 'Famous Last Words' extra credit assignment also interests me.  I think it'll contribute to self-growth and being able to see what personal goals you have improved on and what you still need to work on. 

Free stock photo of books, bullet journal, flat lay

Journaling: Samantha Andrews.  Pexels.

Comments

Popular Posts