Famous Last Words: See you Later!!

Christmas is right around the corner, cheers to the end of a semester and happy holidays! 
Christmas lights.  Pxfuel.

As the semester comes to a close, so does most of the things we do in most classes.  Of course we retain the things we learn and expand our knowledge from there, but most of the things done stay in the past.  Creating this blog and keeping up with the posts and stories featured on it has been stressful at times, but overall very fun.  I'm very glad that I had the opportunity to take this course and learn these things.  The content of the stories and epics I've read have broadened my perspectives and it has allowed me to tap into my creative side more.  I can't say for certain that I will continue to post on the blog, but I'm glad that it will always be there just in case I decide to tap into my creative side again.  

My favorite part of this process in creating a blog and portfolio/storybook, has been the project portion.  I decided to do a portfolio and I think that it worked great for me.  I liked being able to post stories that I had written and create a series of sorts out of my writing.  I used to want to write a book when I was younger, and the timeline of this course allowed me to write "chapters" of this online portfolio that produced results I was satisfied with.  The multiple revisions and feedback received helped me to alter my work and edit the writing to ensure that I really had my best work presented.  I enjoyed reading the comments left by my peers and I think that it did help my writing skills, but also helped me to really learn from criticism.  

The best work that I have done, and also my favorite, would have to be the Microfiction I wrote about the sin of Greed.  I liked writing about this sin the most because I feel like you could display it or depict it in so many different ways.  Instead of just writing one piece about it, I wanted to make the message about the sin clear.  The microfiction was short and sweet, but it still added emphasis to my story.  I hoped that because it was so blunt, it would resonate with readers more and have a stronger impact on them.  




Comments

Popular Posts